Raw Gemstone Copper Ring, Bloodstone and Quartz Stone Ring, Natural Raw Stone Copper Ring | Tinklet Jewelry
This copper gemstone ring is set on a wide copper shank, making it very comfortable to wear. The ring is set in rivers of copper that gently cascade down and over the stone in an interesting fashion. Quartz on the top and bloodstone towards the bottom. The quartz picked up on the light of the bloodstone casting a slight shadow underneath. It has a soft, hazy, muted green look about it.
The combination of the stones was done with great care and balance. We wanted to stones that complimented one another in color but also in properties.
- Heighten intuition and increases creativity.
- Grounds the user and provide protective vibes removing negative environmental energies.
- Expands consciousness and open communication
- Helps to clear the mind
- Eliminates energy blockages and allows energy to flow smoothly through the body
Info at a glance:
- Size: (7.25 pictured and ready to ship)
- Stones: Quartz Crystal, Bloodstone
- Material: Raw crystal, pure copper base
- All electro-formed rings have been burnished, antiqued (some exceptions), and sealed to protect the finish
- Remember fingers do have a tendency to alter in size depending on a number of situations. That .25 size difference can make all the difference in a comfortable fit, verse a ring that will not fit.
We’d love to make something custom for you. Just contact us.
Thank you for stopping by our little shop!
- Size: Available in various sizes
- Stones: True raw gemstones
- Material: Raw gemstones, pure copper base
- Rngs have been burnished, antiqued and sealed to protect the finish
- *Each rendition ordered (gemstone shape/size) will have some differences in general shape and dimensions. The ring shank will be as pictured.
- Other sizes are available but require fabrication 5-7 days before ready to ship.
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."