Raw Quartz Copper Hoop Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Large Gypsy Quartz Crystal Hoops
These raw natural Quartz ladies hoop earrings are here just in time for spring and summer. They are perfect for women that have a free spirit and casual lifestyle.
Made of pure copper, and natural quartz gemstones that are suspended and secured by growing the copper around them - electroforming. Unusual earrings; a one of a kind pair.
Don't be fooled! These earrings are light and comfortable on the ear. They will sway with movement but won’t tug. Approximately 2 1/2 inches long.
Rock (no pun intended) them with a floppy hat on vacation, on a casual date with the hubby or at a concert. These babies have just enough pizzazz to get you noticed. The clear crystal and copper make them easy to pair with anything! Our goal is to help you create an original look; one that is uniquely you.
All items arrived at your doorstep ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!Top of Form
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."