Antiqued Copper Cuff – Ruffled Bracelet | Tinklet Jewelry
Romanticism for your wrist!
Hammered and layered ruffled copper folds catch your attention immediately when you see this bracelet. This copper cuff brings a little of that romanticism to your wrist. The back plate lightly antiqued and buffed to highlight the top layer which had been hammered to create the ruffles and then cold connected to the main piece
It’s a lovely bracelet with style and personality. Constructed from 18-gauge copper sheet (bottom layer) and 20 gauge on the top.This one measures 6.5” long and is 1” wide. Its adjustable and fits a wrist size up to a size 7 comfortably. Smaller sizes available upon request.
This item is ready to be gifted or treat yourself to something special.
Thank you for stopping by our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."