Rustic Blue Copper Cuff – Fold Formed | Tinklet Jewelry
Blue Copper Cuff Bracelet
Rustic, fold formed copper cuff bracelet cut from an 18-gauge copper sheet. It’s a simple cuff, one that will make a nice addition to your accessory collection.
The blank was annealed and folded along the length of the bracelet and then again along the width of the bracelet creating blocked sections. It was then treated in a tank to achieve the lovely blue colors. Once the desired coloration was achieved, we buffed back some of it to reveal the natural copper underneath.
This cuff is 6 inches in length, and 1 ¾ inch wide, comfortable on the wrist and adjustable to fit various sizes.
It’s a unique piece of jewelry, just the ticket for yourself or as a gift. Our items arrive at your doorstep ready for gift giving in a cute pouch.
Most of our cuffs are made to order. Please allow for slight color variations. All made to order items ship 3-5 day after the purchase. If you need to have your order expedited, please contact us.Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."