Rustic Copper Cuff – Hammered Design | Tinklet Jewelry
Air chased layered copper cuff
This rustic copper cuff is simple jewelry that fits your lifestyle. It's the perfect piece to dress up or down and will quickly become one of your go to favorites.
Understated but definitely a show stopper! This layered copper cuff has a hammered, organic look and feel to it. The layered top half is air chased to create the boulder look; hand-crafted to a standard of perfection.
The texturing on both the inner and outer bands add to the handmade beauty and uniqueness of the cuff. The two pieces are cold connected for a seamless look. It's approximately 1 1/2 inches wide but it's lightweight, comfortable, and adjustable. Custom sizes available upon request.
This item ships ready for gift giving in a cute burlap pouch.
Thanks for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."