Rustic Copper Handmade Cuff – Riveted Design | Tinklet Jewelry
Casual Everyday Jewelry
This riveted copper cuff is simple jewelry that fits your lifestyle. It’s understated yet eye-catching with its rustic design. Perfect for business casual or on the go every day.
The cuff is made for 18-gauge copper and very flexible, making it perfect for most wrist sizes. The simple design on the front is organic and created with thick, pure copper wire that has been hammered and paddled. The paddles are securely held in place with rivets.
We’ve aged the cuff to darken it in some places, while buffing out others. It has also been sealed to protect the finish. It’s a comfortable fit, adjustable. It measures 1 1/2W x 6 1/2L. Custom sizes available upon request.
**This cuff is made to order, please allow for slight variations.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."