Simple Copper Earrings, Work or Play Textured Copper Earrings, Casual Everyday Earrings
Lightweight and simple, these earrings go from work to play in a heartbeat. Made of 20-gauge copper, they are gently on the ear. They do have a little sway but there is absolutely no tugging. You can wear them all day without a problem.
Traditional look, copper circles increasing in size; aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Polished and shined, they reflect the light beautifully. The neutrality of the copper allows you to pair this with multiple outfits, never going wrong.
These earrings are made to order. Please allow for slight differences. They ship in 2 days after they are ordered.
Thank you for browsing our little shop
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."