Simple Hammered Copper Earrings | Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
The spheres are cut from pure sheet copper, filed smooth and hammered to create the lined texture. We then oxidized them to bring out the texture and carefully buffed them to achieve the gradual color change.
The earrings are sealed in a protective coat of Renaissance Wax. This will protect the finish ensuring that they will remain beautiful for a long time.
These beauties are very lightweight and comfortable. They are only 2 inches long from tip to tip. We are sure that these will quickly become your go to pair no matter what you’re up to!
Our items ship in an eco-friendly box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."