Petite Copper Statement Necklace | Tinklet Jewelry
Simple, Sexy Statement Necklace
This necklace is dainty in comparison to the traditional statement necklace. It’s lightweight and what I love most is how the little dangles seem to fall in just the right place.
This is one piece that can go from office to play in a blink of the eye. It will quickly become one of your go-to’s from your stash of accessories. It’s minimalist in style; noticeable but not big, just enough. Small flower jasper beads have been added throughout the chain, subtle with just a little bit of color.
The entire necklace measures about 18 ½ inches and has extender links so you can make it longer if needed. We think you’ll love the way this looks on you!
This item is ready to ship, there’s only one. All items arrive in a cute little box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."