Inked Copper Small Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Minimalist, Colorful Dangles.
Add a POP of color to your wardrobe with these lovely, dainty inked copper earrings. Small and comfortable on the ear; they measure about 1 ½ inches from tip to tip. They sway slightly when you move; you may feel them brush your cheek.
The half dome made of 20-gauge copper is inked in cherry red, violet and silver. The colors are combined by blowing on them to form an organic pattern unique to each pair. The applied color is protected with two coats of resin which will ensure that the color will last and not fade.
These earrings make the perfect gift or a nice treat for yourself. Each is made to order, please allow for slight pattern variations.
Thank you for browsing our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."