Snakeskin Jasper Skull Pendant | Tinklet Jewelry
We love the way this snakeskin jasper sits nestled in this skull. It’s a fun, dangerously dramatic look…just the right amount of goth beauty to add to your jewelry wardrobe. This is an electroformed, real skull necklace. It’s a lovely piece; the perfect gift for goths, witches, and druids. It’s a statement piece reminiscent of ancient times where knights and castles were prominent.
The shimmering copper color has been antiqued, giving it a mysterious and slightly ominous look. The pendant is suspended from a combination of copper and leather cord. This allows you to adjust the length to fit your style and wardrobe. The pendant is approximately 2 ½ inches long and 1.5 inches wide.
Snakeskin Jasper is a protective, calming stone. It is protective in many ways:
- It guards against negativity, including the negative outlooks and behaviors of other people
- shields from psychic attack and protects against temptations that would be harmful or damaging
- It is also said to boost the cleansing of an environment when smudging.
- Snakeskin Jasper can assist in dream recall and offer insight into difficult situations.
- Also known as the stone of grace, it can help its owner to move more gracefully.
- It is also an anti-anxiety stone and can assist in times of worry or conflict.
This is an awesome totem pendant. Muskrat’s exhibit certain wisdom that can be called upon in our daily lives through spirituality. When observed, their wisdom includes the ability to swim through emotional waters and return home, reuse what others have discarded, and understand the value of survival of interspecies cooperation and adaptability.
As a totem and spirit guide, Muskrats show up when:
- You need the power to belong to a certain group.
- You are emotionally unstable.
- You need to use our resources well.
- You need to be active.
- You need to have a good relationship with those around you.
It’s good to call on the Muskrat as a spirit guide when:
- You need to separate yourself from the group.
- You have peer pressure.
- You feel emotionally unstable.
- You need to adapt to certain difficulties in life.
- You are unable to reuse the left-over resources available within the society
These skulls have been cleaned and sanitized. They are always ethically and sustainably sourced and collected. Nothing has ever been harmed for the purpose of our jewelry. Our skull and insect jewelry are a great way of recycling and breathing new life into nature to admire and behold.
All jewelry arrives in a cute box or pouch ready for gift-giving.
Copper jewelry care & more
Caring For Silver
Rings and Gemstones