Solid Silver Elephant Pendant, Thick Handmade Silver Elephant Pendant Necklace
This fat and we say that lovingly little silver elephant pendant is just too cute. He's a hard worker with his head down. He weighs a solid 25 grams, approximately 5 millimeters thick, all sterling silver.
He has slight carvings to denote the ear, eyes, and tusks. During the casting process, we noticed on the hind quarter legs that there was a marking similar to the continent of Africa (just similar mind you). At first, we thought to sand it away but in hindsight thought it was becoming and brought it out more with patina. After all, some pieces of jewelry in the development stages have a mind of their own...and this one certainly did.
He is rather hefty and will require a solid chain (included). Unisex in design, this will make the perfect gift for you or that special someone.
Thanks for visiting our little shop!
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.