Square Blue Patina Earrings, Geometric Copper Earrings, Boho Earrings
This pair of dramatic dangle blue patina square earrings shows off copper in its loveliest forms. Each square has a different treatment, blue patina, and textured natural. The two colors paired together are beautiful.
They are a perfect pair for every day. The squares are a moderate size, not too big and not too small. They hang at just two inches long and are as light as a feather.
These beauties are made from pure sheet copper. We've also sealed them in Renaissance Wax to protect the finish ensuring that they will look amazing for a long time.
All items ship ready for gift giving or better yet as a treat for yourself in a cute little box and ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."