Flame Painted Copper Cuff – Artistic Design | Tinklet Jewelry
This artistic fold formed design creates a one-of-a-kind copper cuff that is truly unique. It’s modern, clean design and lines are bold, making it an understated statement piece.
We create these cuffs starting with a sheet of copper from which we cut a 6-inch blank. The blank is then shaped, folded and hammered along the center to create the pattern.
Once we’re satisfied with the look, it’s shaped on a mandrel and tumbled. The colors are achieved by heating the metal with our torch. Colors can vary depending on the temperature in the studio.
Several coats of resin are applied to give it a glossy look and preserve the finish. This also serves in protecting your skin from any chemical reactions.
This is the perfect piece for any outfit. Work or play you can’t go wrong with this beauty on your wrist. This copper cuff is adjustable and will fit a wrist up to a size 7 comfortably.
This item is made to order. Please allow for slight variations. Our items ship in a cute little burlap bag ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."