Copper Wire Statement Necklace – Jewelry Set | Tinklet Jewelry
Coordinate this gorgeous one of a kind jewelry set with any ensemble from business casual to everyday wear. It’s jewelry that fits your lifestyle!
It looks heavier than what it actually is. It’s made from 14-gauge copper wire, and soldered to connect the three “S” curls that form the plate. The plate measures 3 ½ inches wide at the widest point and 3 ¼ in length. The links are also made from 14-gauge solid copper wire. Each handmade link is 1 inch in length and securely joined with jump rings. When extended from side to side, the overall length of the piece is 20 ¼ inches.
The earrings have the same design as the links and measure 1 ½ inches in length. They are very lightweight, easy on the ears.
The entire piece is antiqued to a rich, chocolate brown and then buffed and polished for a soft sheen. All of our copper jewelry is protected with renaissance wax.
As with all our products, it arrives ready for gift giving...just wrap and go.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."