Sterling Silver and Copper Sand Casted Owl
As noted in our blog post this morning, this little fellow is not for the slight at heart, he weighs a solid 25 grams, all sterling silver except the tiny copper wings in the back that are less than a gram each. His eyes are 2 dark grey, cubic zirconia faceted stones.
He is approximately 5 centimeters thick, he's gonna need to be paired with a pretty hearty chain or leather cord. Chain included.
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."