Tribal Copper Statement Cuff – Ethnic Style | Tinklet Jewelry
Wide Statement Cuff
This wide stamped copper cuff bracelet is just gorgeous. Made from two layers of copper and embossed with an original pattern; antiqued and polished (sealed). The layers are held in place by rivets on each end.
The pattern is created using hammers at different angles with with different forces. This is what gives each one a unique pattern, not a premade one.
This is a large cuff, making it a statement piece. It measures 2 inches wide and is adjustable to accommodate all wrist sizes.
All our jewelry ships in a cute little box. Ready to be gifted or treat yourself to something special.
**This bracelet is made when ordered, please allow for slight differences.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."