2 Inch Wide Copper Cuff Bracelet | Tinklet Jewelry
Unique cuff design with personality
Lightly textured for visual appeal. This copper cuff is lightweight and comfortable on the wrist. The negative space design is a nice change of pace and adds visual interest to the piece.
City chic at its best.
We used the copper disc from the holes to create decorative elements onto the cuff. It's a simple piece, chic and rustic. This particular copper cuff is lightweight, formed from 18 gauge copper; 6"L x 2"W, flexible and adjustable to fit your wrist.
Made to order. All items arrive ready for gift giving in a cute little satchel.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."