Wood and Resin Triangle Earrings | Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
This unique pair of triangle earrings is made by combining acrylic paints, resin and found wood. The combination is surreal. The colors seem to float in a dreamlike suspension allowing you to see through it in a mystic haze. The wood with its variation of color adds depth and drama to the dangles.
While we could have created a mirror finish, we opted for a more muted effect. They are so unique in design that it’s nearly impossible to create another pair identical. These earrings measure approximately 2 ¼ inches. The wood is protected with beeswax and wood wax for a gentle sheen.
They are lightweight and wonderfully comfortable on the ear. This stunning pair of earrings is an excellent choice to gift yourself, a friend or for a wooden anniversary. We can even include a gift card if requested in notes to seller. All items ship in a cute black box, a perfect presentation.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."